Active@ File Recovery serial key for windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1. Windows is one of the easiest and safest operating systems to use. The operating system’s organization promotes an uncluttered interface. An important aspect of this level of organizational precision is the ability to recover lost data. The lost data could be deleted, formatted, or present in the form of a temporary file. Windows OS has the ability to restore files to their previous location. However, to restore files that have been lost for a significant period of time, a software like Active@ File Recovery. It is a utility software that provides the user with direct control over recovery of files.
The developers at Active specifically designed the software to enable users to recover lost or deleted files that you are not able to recover using Windows Recovery. Through intensive searches and scans of the computer hard drives, the software displays a list of recoverable files within minutes. Even permanently deleted data can be recovered using the software. Essentially, the software functions as a better option to undo your mistakes during formatting that led to a loss of partitions.
Download Active@ File Recovery
The software is available in two different packages, one being a professional package and another being an ultimate edition. While the professional package features a disk editor for data inspection and a RAID reconstructor to recover damaged RAID disk arrays, the ultimate edition takes it one step further with the addition of a Boot Disk option. The boot disk option enables the user to create a lightweight version of your complete Windows desktop. This option is particularly useful when your system is not booting up. This ensures that your data is protected in cases of seriously damaged software to the system.
The latest version of the software File Recovery 16 has several improvements made to the system apart from the addition of more features. The software now supports system scan and recovery for Linux/Unix JFS and Microsoft’s ReFS file systems. There is a completely redesigned user interface in place. It includes components like partially transparent popups, display compatibility across screens, and dockable dialogs.
Active@ File Recovery 21 Free Screenshot
Key Features and limitation of Active@ File Recovery Full
- Redesigned user interface to improve user accessibility
- The file systems that are supported by the application include exFAT, UFS, HFS+, and the corresponding file systems in Linux
- Support extended to 4096-byte hard disk drive
- The software also supports RAW-Compressed images and RAW images that originate from several different scattered bits
- Add your personalized signature to any of your PDF documents, zipped files, flash .swf files, and media .m4a QuickTime files
- Ability to multi-task and perform scans and recover data simultaneously
- Monitor scan progress through a dedicated SuperScan progress bar
- Explore into scanned sectors and investigate scanned data through progress map
- Scan results are displayed with complete file path with drives displayed in a hierarchical structure
- Promotes personalized use of software through parameter recording
- User’s configuration is saved for future scans
- The software has the ability to recover data from connected encrypted disks
- Effective scanning through updated SuperScan algorithms that detect deleted partitions enabling extensive file recovery
- Less memory consumed during scans that run in the background
- Integrated utilities like a disk editor and a file organizer
- Complete support for languages used around the world like German, Chinese, and Spanish
- Multi-language character sets and file names supported through Unicode
- The latest version of the software has Enhanced scanning speed, bug improvements, and additional features like
- Added keyboard shortcuts for easy access
- Ability to recover damaged MFT records on NTFS
- RAID virtual reconstruction supported (RAID-0, RAID-1, RAID-5)
Recovery of Files:
- The software supports recovery of file types created on various operating systems on 32-bit Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012, 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10
- Recovery of files created on the Macintosh OS X and all versions of Linux is also possible
- The file types supported include, Adobe files (.psd), Camera RAW files (.raw, .crw), compressed archives (.rar, .gz), e-books (.epub, .pdf), Microsoft Office files (.docx, .xps, .pptx), multimedia files (.mkv, MPEG), and other miscellaneous files (.iso, .txt)
Active@ File Recovery 21 Serial Key
Active File Recovery 21 crack software is powerful and efficient data recovery software that can recover files even from deleted partitions. There are also several methods in line to recover lost/corrupted files from any disk drive. It is of great utility to business professionals as well as students.